Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Final Project- Stefan Williams


With the final project and the end of the semester approaching we have been asked to present details on our final project. As discussed in class, I would like to present a film which is fused together with music, emotion, and experimental film. Out of the numerous techniques, we have used and watched, the cynotype film process sparked a particular interest to me, especially in regards to music videos. Thus, I would like to use this process to add a certain element to my film.
            Regarding the topic of my final project, as stated above it will be a fusion of emotion, music and experimental film. I will be presenting a music video, with music from my own personal work. Although, my music is  heavily Electronic Dance Music focused, for this particular piece I am aspiring to make a song that is a more emotional in nature, and that follows a very emotional particular storyline. Thus, the music will have a large amount of orchestral elements, which account in my mind to big emotional scenes in the film. It is paramount that I follow the storyline of the song, when shooting. As the song will have a lot of emotion, the moments captured must also follow it. If I would like to make the impact which I am looking for, both the music, the film and cynotype processing must be executed correctly, which will hopefully lead to a fantastic overall piece of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment